Get Well - Candy Giftbox
Help a loved one get through their illness with a get-well gift box that’s sure to get them in a better mood and, in turn speed up their recovery.
We’ve all been there. Languishing on the sofa with a nearly-empty box of tissues, watching daytime TV from the 90s. It’s no fun.
Our Get Well Candybox has been proven to increase energy levels, supercharge the immune system and get rid of even the worst coughs and colds. Well, not really. But it will make them smile.
And smiling is the perfect remedy to almost anything.
Your lucky recipient will receive:
- a box full of candy in a super awesome Get Well box (See the Candy Page for details!)
- Handwritten card (you can add a message above)
- FREE Delivery nationwide. Sweet as!
Message on box: It’s so unfair you’re not feeling well. You deserve some medicine of the sweet variety – tiny little gems of sunshine just for you.
*Just in case you're wondering, our boxes are 19.5cm high x 4.7cm wide. :)
Get Well Gift Box
When a loved one is sick at home, sending them a get-well gift box is sure to speed up their recovery. Our playful boxes come with a variety of treats, depending on their preference.
Get Well Soon Gifts
Here’s what you can expect when you choose us to send a comforting present to an ill friend or relative:
- Get-well candy box. Say it simply with our white, rectangular boxes and message in a colourful font that the recipient can take a moment to appreciate before digging in.
- Get-well gifts. One of your options is a traditional gummi mix with wine gums, jet planes, jellybeans, snakes, Coke and milk bottle, gummi bears, and teeth. Another one of your choices, depending on their preference, is a chocolate mix of Cadbury hard caramels, mint balls, Hokey Pokey bites, and chocolate almonds. Alternatively, we also stock chewy, caramel flavoured fudge.
- Health-conscious candy. We cater to specific dietary requirements and our selection of sweets includes gluten-free and no-dairy products.
We add value by offering free delivery, so you won’t have to break your budget to show your well wishes towards someone dear.