We thank you for your support, as a small NZ business like ourselves, we hope you will continue to support local where possible.
The price of your Candybox covers everything - this includes a funky little card, packaging, standard courier delivery anywhere in New Zealand and GST....
(If your Dad lives in a remote part of this paradise we call NZ & there isn’t a rural delivery ‘RD’ in the address, you need to let us know so we can get your Candybox to the courier and to allow the extra time it takes to get to remote destinations. We know where all the candy in the world is, but not all of the intricacies of NZ geography)
Standard Delivery information:
Candyboxes are dispatched the following day after purchase (if ordered by 5pm) and shipped using standard courier delivery service. Friday and weekend orders will be dispatched the following Monday (unless Monday is a public holiday).
Those of you whose delivery address is in the more remote corners of this glorious country of ours (Rural delivery), will need to allow 2-3 more days for packages to arrive (a small price to pay for living in that corner of paradise).
South Island only - Candyboxes ordered to the same address in the South Island can take an extra day or two.
North Island only – Candyboxes ordered to the same address in the North Island should be delivered the next business day after dispatch.
Here are some things to note...
- We deliver to the whole of New Zealand, but not outside New Zealand.
- We don’t deliver on Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays, e.g. if you order on Friday your box will be delivered after the weekend. (Don't forget those regional anniversary weekends)
- We use Aramex Couriers.
- We can’t deliver to PO Boxes
- Deliveries to Apartments - ensure the courier can gain access to leave with reception or in a mail box, some apartments are secured and couriers can't deliver parcels.
- Use the handy additional notes at check out to tell us anything extra like a specific delivery date
- Candybox cannot guarantee the courier service, the next business day delivery is the courier service we've purchased but it involves hundreds of people, trucks, planes, vans and traffic and sometimes there is a delayed parcel. We generally get a 97% next day delivery rate with Aramex, unfortunately, there is still 3% which get delayed.
- Please contact us if your gift is date sensitive - we have a myriad of ways to ensure even if your gift is delivered late - they will know you were prepared and sent it on time!
While we guarantee to get your Candybox on the courier in time, we cannot be held responsible for a Candybox arriving late through no fault of our own (e.g late courier drop off) - so we don't offer refunds in this situation. We think that's pretty fair and we hope you do, too.
If you’ve got a question, just flick us an email.